About Pat Taveras
Humboldt County is a beautiful place to live, from the towering redwoods to the rocky shores. Real estate has always been a passion of mine. Many years before I had received my license, I followed the real estate market. If you are looking for a real estate professional that strives to go above and beyond and believes actions speak louder than words, you have found your agent. Even after your escrow closes and you need additional help with an issue, I am available to assist you in any way that I can.
About PAT TAVERAS:
- HARD WORKING
- Believe in good communication
- Flexible work hours
- Member of Humboldt Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Areas of Expertise:
- In-depth knowledge of Arcata and McKinleyville.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer’s Representative
- Vacation and Second Homes
- Military Market